This post contains affiliate links to products I personally enjoy and use--should you purchase using these links (products cost the same) I will receive a small commission. Please, help keep the lights on! Full disclosure policy.
Back In The Saddle
After a weekend of questionable food choices, my body craved salad and food aligned up with my version of Primal/Paleo eating! Monday is normally a workout day, but my schedule this week will cause workouts on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday instead–no big deal!
Check out this crazy day:
- Drop son off at swim practice at 5:15am
- Drop daughter at the bus stop at 6:10am
- Pick up son from swim practice and drop off at school at 6:45am
- Head to Tampa for a meeting at 8:30am
- Meetings, meetings, meetings…
- Pick up daughter at bus stop (while on a conference call) at 2:50pm
- Finish work and head to son’s track meet at 5:30pm
- Pick up daughter at home and meet son for dinner at 7:00pm
Mixed in above were my two meals for the day: a salad from Chipotle, and a Greek salad with chicken for dinner.
Kind of stressful day, so I’ll be looking forward to getting in that workout tomorrow. As always…
Be smart in the kitchen and a beast in the gym!